Saturday, May 9, 2009

Paradox Spiral

Yesterday=Bad day.
Well, started out pretty good, celebrated jitjit (Jun Yit), lala (Lai) and man man (Eng Wee)'s birthday. Cake was awesome, thanks Matthew. Oh, and Jolyn the cake cutter, Wei Wen the tissue provider and Shyu Fei the cake distributor. It was Friday, and I'd got da kei (which means DotA at FTZ) and watching Kwang's performance on my schedule. Somehow, I ended up for lunch at a cafe opposite to the AsiaCafe carpark. Fried rice there was good, so da kei's a pretty small opportunity cost. Bought a 7pm bus ticket after that, but then missed Kwang's performance on 4pm. Reason was I'd mistaken the bus time for 5pm. LOL.

It was 3.30pm by the time I started out, and after I rushed on the bus in Pudu, kena the bus driver insult "tak pergi sekolah? tak tau baca jam??" so frustrating GAH... oh on the journey, because of the rushing I forgot the retrieve my KTM ticket for the counter. Got fined RM30 at KL Sentral. GAH! x2

After that I bought a 5.30pm ticket and reached home on 8.45pm. Goddamn laoya bus, feels like it's traveling at 5cm/s. Chang msn me he kena grounded, Adriel says he malas mau swim so all the activities down the drain. Came back for nothing zzz. (Cost me RM65.90 for the journey) Ding called and said Kwang's butt shaking performance was awesome, opportunity cost for coming back feels atronomical now. T_T

Checked JPA results, status "tidak berjaya". Pretty disappointed, did some maths, sleep.


Today.
Woke up at 2pm, explains why all the flops yesterday happened. I didn't realised I was so tired hohoho. Cutting my hair, I remembered what man man told me, so I decided to shave my hair. Wanted to try that for some time already. Quite a let down, I didn't actually quite feel the "WOOHOO! A new me!" sensation, though I felt incline to create this blog. One thing about having less hair, I feel like I can do my maths easier now. If Einstein had shaved botak, I bet we'll be learning the meaning of the Universe in Physics right now. Also, since I loved to touch botak people's hair, now I can touch my own for as much as I want to. Weeeee~!! But no hair means no "kawasan tadahan", as I walked back to my house, sweat flowed all over the place zzz. I wonder if that would hamper my badminton game..

First post on my first blog, a bit long I think. Will try to update as often as possible. Photos will come later, if I can get my hands on a decent cam, till then~

2 comments: