Sunday, May 17, 2009

That Precious Thing

Wooo. Back, with a sluggish connection. Just came back from "yam cha" with Ding at Hassan's. There's nothing much to talk about this week, I guess.


-Norman discovered there is this specimen of neanderthal in our class. Cant tell you his name for the sake of his privacy, but this is roughly what a neanderthal looks like. (pic, right)

Hard to believe that such a rare prehistoric thing is lurking in my class doing further maths right next to me, eh?



-Apparently, Penangites eat chicken skin for snacks. Like you know, they peel off the skin at KFC and store it in the fridge, then eat it when they need a quick bite. They even made a juice out of their favourite snack, named chicken skin juice. (pic, left) What an amazing piece of info.



-Watched the X-Men MOVIE (there you go, Mrs Brooke) with Ding, Danny, Wai Yip, Joey, Wai Ho, and Danny. Yeah, buncha guys, and I'm not gonna describe how we squeezed 4 guys behind the car, including the neanderthal... =.=

-Signed up for the tutor tutee thingy going on at Taylors. Wow Mr Chan, I asked for a pretty girl as my tutee, not three lol. Hopefully they will be kind to me and not bully me boohoohoo.


-Currently reading "A Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking (pic, right), amazing book. Go get it, folks. Well only if you like things like quarks, mesons, leptons, photons and so.





-Just remembered a statement I picked up sometime during the past, the less hair, the more civilised. (Please look above if you wish to argue) So, I now present you a very civilised man.


(err, that's Alan and half his head, Selva in action and try spotting jit's head woo~)

Hey, maybe my week wasn't so empty after all.. The normalcy we all take for granted, it's the inspiration for the title of this post. Ahaha, ARIA fandom ugugu~

For the record, "ZOMOK ZOMOK!!!"

(PS: photos of the siao kia's in PE01, aka my classmates coming soon)

1 comment: