Sunday, July 12, 2009

Capacity space is Multi-dimensional.

Interesting quote, put in a way that drills right into your head, by some smart guy.

-Caught "the" flu. Missed Leader's Club's AGM, jogging with Devva and movie with Ding Zai. Hate this strain, stop mutating for god's sake.
-Self-quarantined, instant noodles+tau sa piah for meals.
-Amazing headache+fever, hurts like when your head cracks and someone poured salt into it...well, something of that sort.
-Project Brainwash-->3%
-Reading "A Short History of Nearly Everything." Good book.
-Hell, lab coat and goggles cost RM55. =/
-Heaven, badminton at 3k is free, save the parking fee which is RM1.
-I don't get anything about Econs. Oh, and Chemistry too.

On a finer note, I feel better now, hurm. You'll need a dinosaur flu or elephant flu or summat to down me heh.

PS: Sorry for my seemingly lack of substantial topics, but you have to excuse me for not remembering anything about the past week. I saw some angels and had some fun, that's why.

Previously Ewee's bro's toilet book.
Now mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment