Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Air Smells...Nostalgic??

Woke up early this morning, (10.50am). Did some chemistry and worked on my PS. Met Boon Peng when I went out for lunch, he informed me of the horrors of AS chemistry practical exam. Wonderful. Badminton with Huey at 3k, only the 2 of us in the hall for most of the time, and we played for free hohoho.

Currently reading "the curious incident of the dog in the night-time", interesting book. The main character is a super logical kid, autistic, and self narrates the whole book while he tries to solve a case of a murdered dog.



There was a gale when I when out for dinner. Wait...no, I mean after I stepped pass Secret Recipe, a gale hit me like a fluffy pillow. Wonderful feeling, I felt like I could fly. Dinner at Pin Kee alone (Ding went for movies with Wai Yip gang), had something like shark-fin soup with rice. Did not get to taste it, I burnt my tongue with the first bite...hurm. Strolled back to hostel, enjoying the cool breeze enveloping me, very very rare luxury you get in Subang Jaya. Reminded me of when I was young. I lived on the 4th floor of an apartment. I would often go out to the balcony on windy days about 1-2am to enjoy the breeze and scenery, of the heavens and earth.

Updates:
-Finally, I got approved to take AS level Chemistry. Through a thick bush of bureaucracy and spirited protesters, I emerged victorious. (Will cost me around RM1.5k for fees though -_-", can't afford anything other than an "A")
-Reality sets in. I have to study 12 extra hours of Chemistry per week and keep my head above the water for other subjects as well, especially..ehem..Econs. Wonderful prospect for sem 2, considering I have start on my university applications as well, hurm.
-Started the semester, met my new teacher, love Ms Esther. Her lesson was a fun ride, boring factor 0%.

Some photos from Penang trip:

Ding Zai's baby grand.
(He loves to take diagonal photos.)
Joey's neighbour's house.
Car was Norman's though.
This is youth.

Joey's house. It's a bunker from WWII.
Penang asam laksa. Amazing shit.
And finally, Lai let out his very manly scream because
A) The Asam Laksa was too spicy.
B) Norman was driving too fast.
C) He won a mahjong game.
D) He was actually singing.

PS: No la that wasn't Joey's house, though he hides in there when he is emo, which is like every day. Answer for the "Curious incident of Lai's Ear-Piercing Shriek" will be in next issue. Till next time~~

Oya, zomok zomok!! somok somok!! Kuma, nya. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment