Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hatsukoi, Unlimited!!



There you go.
(Serving Suggestion: Max volume with headphone, enjoy the guitar)

Went to Madam Joyce's Eatery for lunch. Atmosphere at Sunday Joyce was superb. Time in the shop passes way slower than outside. I had a yummy yam cake, curry chicken noodles and hot bean curd-barley. They gave me some home grown pineapples as dessert as well, quite sweet. My biological clock registered 2 hours spent in there, but the minute hand of my watch only went half a circle. Aria no kimochi wooo~

-Visited Lowyat Plaza to retrieve my camera. Took a detour to Borders on the way back. There's only one floor now, sad. Guess they're suffering from letting people read for free. You would guess why there are no private owned public libraries around. *Non-excludability~ Free riders~ Market failure~ *
-Bought "Kieli" from Borders. Been looking for it for more than a year. Expensive, but since no one seems to be scanslating it so.., meh.
-Trip back was horrible. 2 trains got canceled, during peak hour. When the next train came, the jostling actually lifted me off the ground and I "floated" into the train. Packed like Ewee's pencil box, holy, 3 trains worth of passengers. Can't move my arm for 40 mins, and I need not mention the aroma in there.
-Movies with Ding Zai, Jit and Selva. Transformers and Harry Potter. Decent movies. Happy Potter has some good comical scenes, and they actually did manage to put in the important parts.
-Joined the Olympiad Physics workshop. Not helping, I don't think it'll make much a difference for most people who joined as well, hurm. Thermodynamics was interesting though.
-Wasted my week away with all sorts of mini-games, YouTubing and lying around.


woo woooo.


Imitation of Dr. M and Anwar. The guy playing Dr. M is good lol.


Spoils from Borders. XD
Unlimited reading material.
Random pic from my cam.



PS: I lost my umbrella!!!! D: Ugh, I suck. D<

No comments:

Post a Comment