Wednesday, August 12, 2009

STRESSED=DESSERTS

Words of wisdom gained from Cheh Klyn's MSN message. Haven't updated for some time. Incessant demands of a college student's life hinder one's blogging activity. Been busy studying, lying around, lazing, studying again...

Forgotten what happened for the past 2 weeks. Truthfully, I did not remember anything from the past month, 4 weeks of my life passed just like that. Seems like some major macro-enthropy happened somewhere.

Slept through today's 1st half of class. Luckily didn't miss much except for physics practical. Missed carnival though, pity. It's the rainy season now at Subang, raining all night and evening. Gotta love it, it chases away the stubborn haze that had been sticking around for the past week. And the night breeze is heavenly. Now I'm in this place, all these small blessings that once was taken for granted are palpable. Love the cool night breeze weeeee!!

PS: Will post some photos after I edit.
PSS: I changed my blog's song to Rainbow by Round Table feat. Nino, hope you like it. Good stuff if you watch the full screen. =p Till next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment