Saturday, August 22, 2009

When You Pump Beats Down Your Spine

Taylor's Dance Arena, that is. Saturday, 7pm, outdoor basketball court.

Started around 8pm. There were around 10 crews, one girl soloed. Most of them were good, RM15 ticket was worth it. A delay after the second crew, reckon something blew up. Show went on track after an hour (I think) of repairs. Met Leong there, his Kelantan friends performed.

Was a good event, the audio quality, superb. Saw some really awesome moves, saw a head spin with helmet on lol, girl who got groped (totally), dances with cardboard, paper bags. Energy skyrocketed when the dance floor opened to let judges decide the winner. Individuals from both participants and audience showed off their talents. Never knew so many audiences were dancers as well. Taylor's was high with the music and hot curves. (I really have to highlight the unusual number of hot chicks gathered there lol.

After-event party was crazy. Music blasted, I can hear it as far as Pappa Rich when I headed home, and that's with my numbed ears. Wei Kuang/Devva's "girlfriend" was there too, heh.

1st prize winner - Nasty Nerds. 2nd went to Cookie Monster. 3rd, I forgot who they were and what they performed by the prize giving ceremony.

I didn't manage to capture a lot of good photos, cause I was mesmerized during the best parts haha, but here's what I got. (A total of 860MB, including 4 videos.)

Before it started.
Setting up the system.
Luckily it didn't rain.
Deejay under there porch(?).
The venue.
3rd place team.
Cardboard team.
Event 1: Just dance.
Purple guy and red girl won. Guy with cap was really good.
Solo dancer.
Paper bag team.
Event 2: Partner pole-dancing.
Some decent team.
Groped team.
Head spin team.
Blue team.
3rd event. Just dance.
Audience dancing
From left to right: 3rd, 1st, 2nd.
Winners, with judges.
Mr Gobi giving a word.

PS: Joey Bang ffk-ed me. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment