Saturday, September 26, 2009

Kopi Chi Pueh

Wahoo last day of the 2 week holiday. Uneventful, polished my skills being an introvert. Accomplished nearly nothing academic, oh well I need rest. XD

Went Taylor's Asaban yesterday. Afternoon lasted me 5 minutes, nothing much there. (maybe I went at the wrong time lol ~_~) Wanted to take some photos of the figures there, battery out hahaha. Cosplayers not bad aa, but none who are outstanding. 1/3 of the venue dedicated to card playing, Weiss Schwarz, something like that. Doujinshin booth.., er only 1 haha. Others are selling A3 prints, posters and such, stuff you can download and print nia. Supposed to have a cosplay cafe, but it wasnt open when I went there.

Badminton with Huey, I'm slowly improving again. We still need at least 2 more players to play weekly, siapa mau join just give me a ring or MSN.

Night Asaban was a small event. It seems like the Anime Society are trying to cram everything in one night. Gotta laud their effort though, it's pretty good for Taylor's hajimete no matsuri. Band performances, food (no takoyaki sobs), games, bon odori dance, singing competition, a little bit of everything really. Bought bookmarks (they sell it in 3s), but didn't manage to get the one I wanted, a black one with the writing kibou () on it, cause they have like a whole stack and the lady keeps shuffling them. Oh well, you can't have everything in life, umu!



Bon Odori dance.
Homemade sushi, tasted like the one I made at sensei's house.
Goldfish scooping. Actually more like kapis ahaha.
Kimono demo thingy.
80% of the event, excluding stage. Pic taken from my besto place.
Spoils.
Huey pattern.
Mooncake for next week.
It's a kani! Hitagi included :)
The stamp of after badminton, what's left of it anyway.
Supposed to be a torii. (Gate thingy of a Jap Shrine)
Lol my accomplishment. There's a sniper as well. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment