Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sem 2 Break

Another 2 week break. That means I'm typing here right now at 5am in the morning, yet to sleep. There was a 5 day holiday too, right in the middle of trials. I call this holiday saturation. We CAL students were deprived of any holidays of any sort, other than the usual weekend break for most of Sem 2, and now we have too much of it, hurm. By the way, it makes me feel like a rubber that had stretched beyond the elastic limit. Bye to Hooke's Law.

1st day of holiday. Well it really isn't the 1st day, more like right after trials hahaha. Supposed to watch Up 3D, but time constrains. Ding and I went Pyramid for G.I Joe instead. Average film. Bought Tenjou Tenge and Gunslinger Girl DVDs to keep me occupied during the break. Like I would follow my study plan heh. Wei Wen invited us to go buffet steamboat. Ended up in Fatty Crab instead. Nice food there. Feel like going again! XD

Next day, nothing happened I think. Supposed to help Devva with the Leader's Talk, overslept woo. Did nothing, gained some weight.

And the next day went for badminton with Huey at Neway. RM22 per court per hour, wonderful. Lai and Jeng Nan joined too. After that makan at Hassan's with Lai's gang. Sudden invitation to watch movie. Supposed to be at 9.30pm, but no ticket so went for the 11.55pm one instead. Watched Wai Yip, Jun Hong Dota in nearby CC while waiting for movie lol. Ding joined for L4D. Movie was "Gamer". Another average film.

Next..... Oh yeah went Pyramid again for movie with Ding Zai. Bought 3D films, Up and Final Destination 4, costed RM18 per ticket. Lunch 4pm at KimGary. My cheese baked rice was yummy. Up after lunch. Good stuff, very original and funny. Dinner 6pm at Zanmai Sushi. Hisap, it was way too early. Didn't really enjoy my Ebidon, and budget was tight hurm. Ding went Dota again before FD4. Show started 9.55pm haha. Average movie.


PS: Of course, those activities above cost quite a sum. Spent 2 weeks worth of money lol.
PSS: Trials was okay.
PSSS: I'm braindead but got a ton of stuffs to do. Need to read my HP5 haha. The lure is too much.
P4S: Pics up some other time. And I'm hungry, wonder if Fatty Crab opens at 5am in the morning. Oh wait, it's 6 now.. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment