Monday, June 29, 2009

Semester 2 - GO!

End of sem break woohoo. Been some time since I last posted, I think.

Updates:
-Completed 70% of my holiday plans.
-Got a new pair of specs, thanks Elaine for breaking them.
-Badminton and mamak-ed in Melaka. Glad to see some old faces. Long time no see, Chia Han & Kwang Yang. Too bad we can't badminton more, I really wanted to watch transformers at DP too, the cinema there pawns Subang's lol. Time constrains, time constrains~
-Not-so-nice timetable for semester 2. Friday ends at 2pm, wth. Changed 3 teachers, hopefully all for the better. Mrs Ray... *sob*
-Student helper for June intake orientation. Mr Lai broke his promise again, mana leng luis aku? And more budget for pizza la, some of them didn't get to eat anything leh. Selva ate everything.

To commemorate the starting of semester 2, the hectic part of A-levels..., "BAN-KAI!!!"



New specs. Old one broke. R.I.P.
Random photo of emo Ding Zai when he cant get his KFC.

PS: I love MJ's songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment