Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hoshi ga Hoshii.

Duno if I got the grammar right, but no matter, post title is irrelevant anyways.

-New roommate. Dima, from Uzbekistan. Full name: Dimitriy Peshkov.

-Slippery slippers made me trip and break my toenail. Can't get the fragment out. I need new slippers!! D:<

-Played badminton 3 times this week. Injured wrist and hamstring.

-Wondering why I'm always so so tired.

-Received shocking positive feedback from Bakemonogatari. I just keep loving it more and more. Or maybe it's just..

-By the way, I grew out of coffee, it's NESLO TIEM!!

-Every other guy in the hostel seems to have a girl to sneak back in the dead of the night, is it in fashion or what. *Durex wrappings lying around explained.*

-Amazing revelation, I can't tell what day is today.

-0 progress on anything other than time wasting skill.

-Lethargic and sea blue. Tired of talking, I don't talk, I'm an introvert, I type.

-B>High powered motivation.

-Thinking Skills paper 1 is around 3 days from today, I think.

--I want the stars, in the most far-fetched way you can imagine, if you can. ii ka na..?

Dima had a whole bag of choco, now the room smells like choco too.
Choco from Uzbek.


And this for you, cuz I just love it so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment