Saturday, October 10, 2009

"Optimistic to the Point of Foolishness."

, said Dumbledore to Uncle Vernon. I said so to myself too, after the disappointing badminton outing today. Made a thousand calls, mediating to bring together 2 different groups of people to play, and bullshit happened. Whazzit whazzit, sien.

By the way, I've always believed that people should bring a part their child with them. That part of you that inspires wonder, curiosity, and sometimes shockingly illuminating. Most of us have to give this up as we grow up to be adults, as this part of ourselves makes us vulnerable in this world. I personally don't want to end up like Lyra. I think the ability to read the alethiometer without the help of any book is brilliant, irreplaceable, and losing it is just sad sad sad. So far I've managed not to lose too much of my child, I'm very accomplished at being stubborn after all. =D

Went Port Klang for dinner yesterday with Matthew and WeeWee. Why crabs? Why coconuts? Ask WeeWee. Summit for lunch, tomyam there is good. Spent my Popular voucher the day I got them lol, and now I've got MPH vouchers. Woooot~

-I'd realized with dismay, that recently I had lost trust in the world and people around me. The reclusive nature took hold and became entrenched in me, kuh.

-Anime fall 2009 season has some promising titles, but I think there isn't a particularly good one, have to improvise with my 11GB harddrive lol.

-My ability to express myself is, surprisingly, reclining, as shown in this blog post.


Wee pouring coconut water on me.
He loves his coconuts
Peter Pan style ship.
Wee's "muka busuk". He paid alot just for fried rice and coconuts.

Fuwa fuwari fuwa fuwaru~

No comments:

Post a Comment