Saturday, October 24, 2009

What is a) Gravity, b) Light?

Lolwut. That's the essay question I chose for my supplementary TSA test. TSA went well, thanks to Thinking Skills training, wai~ No more Cambridge crap till Jan next year. *throws durians around*

Celebrated Wei Wen's birthday yesterday at Sunway. Watched the meatball animation, average I think. Nando's for lunch. We gave her a yellow sweater that looks like a raincoat. *Long live the aircond!!*

PS: I don't feel the exam atmosphere.. /lol
PSS: Guys any recommendation for Ragnarok private servers? Or any NEW MMORPG that's uniqu i.e. not pure grinding. No maple please, though I kinda miss jumping around Ellinia and Perion, and their BMG too.

WW's cam, my work. /gg


EDIT: Tukar music. Piano sheet is online- http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ygztkhfmkj3

No comments:

Post a Comment