Friday, June 12, 2009

Chocolate Indulgence

Yeah, I'm getting that later to celebrate the end of semester 1 for A-Levels woot.

Chatted with Ms Jeanetta and Mrs Hew. Taking up extra Chemistry next semester to bolster my Cambridge application. Will be taking lab classes with July 09 intake. Well, there are issues about practical lab examination and fees and all, but hopefully they would approve of my proposal.

Holiday plans:
1) Get my PS done ASAP and get application on track.
2) Finish Maths, Further Maths and everything else's past year papers.
3) Lowyat trip to get myself a decent camera.
4) Ipoh-Penang food trip.
5) Study up Chemistry.
6) Collect my Mokona from Elaine.
7) Relaxing woohooo~

Updates for the week going reverse chronology.

1) Sem exams ended woo. Did okay for Mechanics I think. Question 6, anyone knows how to do please tell me. Went to Summit with almost the whole class to watch "Blood: The Last Vampire". Don't want to talk about it, ask Ding.

2) Late for about 30 mins for Maths exam. Hopefully I did okay.. 2 IPHONES were confiscated during the exam, and both from PE1. We rock yeah. Went for supper at mamak with Ding, saw about 300 rats and cockroaches scuttling around the road.

3) Thinking Skills exam was lol-I-dunno-how-well-I-did.

4) Economics was, quote Yu Li: "no standard".

5) Did not achieve my best in Pure Maths. Well, it's the 1st exam, biasalah. Physics was like what Mr Chan said: "Tricky and not enough time". I think I did okay though.

6) Studied Math with Yu Li. She killed my confidence in Stats. Well, we're supposed to study together, but in the end it became her teaching me for most of the questions. We chatted about Mrs Rayvathy, and got to know a lot more about Mrs Ray. Sally was right, she has some obsession with her ray ray. Once she starts on Mrs Ray, there's no stopping her lol.

Random photos taken during the week:

Nice sunset.
Another angle.
I can't get enough of it.
TBS looks good from here.
ADP too.
Noodle station. You can ignore the yellow shirted guy there.
It's "market" behind the trees.
Old Town looking out of place.
Inside Noodle Station.
ADP viewed from next to D' Santai Cafe. Food there sucks.
Secret Recipe. Walk through this lane everyday to college.
Foh Foh. Place Ding and I eat when we are on budget.
Our regular seat.
Regular beverage.
Best food there. Thai King Fish.
My hostel from outside.
Air-well in my hostel. It's the reason I chose to stay here. Sunlight whee~
Ding sesat-ing.
Kitchen. Infested with ants and 2 lizards.
My saviour during exams. Keeps me awake and keeps gastric away.
Mother and kitten that stays next to my hostel.
Kitten solo-ing. The mother ran away when I got near.
Stuck.
Shyu Fei can go "meow" now.
Eyes not open yet.
Tsukiakari.
UFO sighting #1.
UFO sighting #2.
Club 9. Shiny~~!


Done with the past, aiming to make the coming holiday a productive one. To all CAL Jan 09 intake, HAPPY HOLIDAYS WOOOOOO~

No comments:

Post a Comment