Thursday, June 18, 2009

Of Digital Cameras and Lowyat Plaza

Went to Lowyat Plaza on Saturday, 10am with Ding Zai. It was lucky all the way, we didn't kena any bird droppings (Ding had a close call though). When we asked for directions to Lowyat, it happens that the guy was heading there too, so he guided us all the way.

After a confusing search, I got my camera, an Olympus fe-370 for RM500+. A decent price I think.
Complains:
-The salesperson persuaded me to buy a silicon cover for the screen. Costed me RM20, but the guy failed to put the cover on properly, so he went ahead and cut it and now it looks cacat-ed.
-It came without a strap. I think the guy took it out and forgot to put it back in the box. Also, the covers feels too small and smells like ikan bilis.
-The recharger's plug is some sort of weird head, now I need an adapter hohoho.

Despite all the lol-drama-maybe-not mentioned, I think it was a good buy. I needed it anyways. That is all, kthxbai.


Maiden photo of my cam.
Box.

PS: These photos are huge. 6+MB for just 2 photos, a real pain to upload lol.



PSS: I look like Omaeda now... -_-''

No comments:

Post a Comment